Liberty works with a variety of trusted equipment finance firms that can help you find the capital to purchase high-quality used machinery. Below are a few of our financing partners.
Partners Capital Group
Partners Capital Group is one of the largest privately held independent finance companies in the U.S. that specializes in equipment financing and leasing.
- Direct Lender in all 50 states since 2005
- Quick turnaround time--approvals the same day
- Rates as low as 4.5% for qualified borrowers
- Up to 100% prefunding
- Startup and D credits
Tech Financial Services
Tech Financial Services, a division of Five Lakes Financial, is an industry leader in machine tool financing, specializing in equipment loans and leases.
- Competitive rates
- Fast loan approvals and funding
- Flexible lease terms
- Responsive customer support
- Over 30 years of machinery and equipment loan experience
Complete Capital Services
With Complete Capital Services you enjoy the benefits of equipment financing with an easy application process and quick turnaround. CCS helps you get fast access to the equipment you need and structures your payment options to suit your business’s unique circumstances.
- Fast approvals
- Competitive rates
- Flexible terms
- Applications only up to $500,000
- Can include freight, tooling, and accessories
LEAF Commercial Capital
LEAF is an industry-leading provider of equipment and software financing for manufacturers and small business owners. More than just a payment method, our financing is an indispensable tool to achieve business goals.
- Total bundled solutions including equipment, freight, installation, and maintenance
- Terms from 12 to 72 months
- One-hour turnaround time on all credit decisions
- Same day funding
- Dedicated contact person
Beacon Hill Funding
Beacon Hill prides itself on a fast and simple process to get the equipment in your hands as soon as possible. They have financed the equipment of thousands of businesses across the U.S. just like yours. Beacon Hill offers a few different financing options to make sure you’re getting the most cost-effective product available.
- Financing for both new and used equipment
- Only 1-page application needed up to $150,000
- 24-60 month terms available
- Competitive rates for A through D credit