Vertical Machining Centers, also referred to as Vertical Milling Machines are preferred for flat parts that must have through holes. The Vertical Machine is preferred where three-axis work is done on a single face as in mold and die work.
Vertical Machining Centers (VMC) have been leaders in Machine Tools for the past 20 years in Aerospace, Die Mold, Medical and Energy Industries. For these reasons:
- Increased Productivity
- High efficiency - short tool changing times
- High rigidity - stability completing heavy-duty cutting
- High speed - high spindle speed and rapid feed speed
- High accuracy - high precision, high rigidity in axis direction and radial direction
- High volume or low volume applications
- Small part and large part machining
- On-machine probing for inspection / setup
Liberty Machinery buys and sells Vertical Machining Centers - manufactured by Fadal, Cincinnati Sabre, Hurco, Mazak, Mighty Comet and HH Roberts - vertical, N/C and CNC machining centers, Classified M0185 and M0195.
Used Vertical Machining Centers in stock: Mazak, Fadal, LeBlond Makino, Mori-Seiki, Okuma, Haas, Tree, Mighty Comet, Cincinnati Arrow