The Monarch Model EE Precision Toolmaker's Lathe is one of the most precise, sensitive, and durable toolmaker's lathes ever made. First built in 1939, the Monarch Model EE quickly gained a reputation for being one of the best small lathes on the market.
Check out this video from the Liberty Machinery YouTube channel featuring our Monarch Model EE Precision Toolmakers Lathe:
In 1939, Monarch sold the very first two EE toolmaker's lathes to the Precision Scientific Company in Chicago, IL, and the Woodward Governor Company of Rockford, IL. The Model EE lathe is capable of exact speed control under all operating conditions, smooth and effortless sliding movements due to the anti-friction bearings used in all critical areas, and a smooth, vibrationless multiple V-belt drive.
Other features of the Model EE include:
- Responsive AC inverter and solid state spindle drive
- Full English/Metric combinations available
- End gear train used only for precision thread chasing
- Precision gears
- Lead screw, cross feed screw and compound screw all induction hardened and ground
- Heat treated alloy steel used in all critical parts
- Metallurgically controlled alloy cast iron bed and base
- Flame hardened, precision ground ways
- Self-aligning ball bearing gibs
- Automatic lubrication
- Massive cast iron base with three point suspension
While this Monarch Model EE has been sold, we are always adding new machines to our inventory. If you are interested in a Monarch toolmakers lathe, fill out this form and we'll email you when we have one for sale.
You can also check out our YouTube channel to see more machine inspections and other inventory. Thank you for watching!